I would like to say thank you very much to the Fraidy Cats for giving me this award! Now according to the rules I have to let you know seven things about myself.
Hmmm, well here goes...in no particular order:
1. I’m a vegetarian, or technically “Near” vegetarian because I eat fish. I’ve always loved animals and struggled with the moral dilemma of eating them. Then one day while at work, silly Robert sent me an article about the pigs which had me crying at my desk. Well that was it. In spite of loving bacon more than anything, I gave up meat; all for the pigs. That was 3 ½ years ago and I don’t miss it at all….well just the bacon :-)
2. I don’t have any children, which makes the most impossible kind of pet owner there is! I feel a little sorry for my vet because when I bring the cats in I fuss over every single detail. My cats ARE my children and they are wonderful.
3. I love fashion and decorating and my idea of bliss is pouring over glossy magazines for hours looking at pictures.
4. I don’t watch television
5. I was born in Scotland and in 1968 my family moved to Toronto where I have lived ever since. My parents and my sister live in Toronto also and I have two older brothers who live in England and Sweden.
6. I think Maui is the most enchanting place on earth that I have ever visited and when Robert and I finally decide to tie the knot, that is where I would like to do it.
7. I have been an on-air volunteer reader for the blind and visually impaired since 1999…in my job history, I’ve never stayed at any one company for more than ten years, but then again volunteering is the highlight of my week and working isn’t – LOL!
I'd like to pass this along to three new friends and I look forward to learning more about them :-)